Churches of Miller County
Jehovah's Witnesses first began meeting together in Eldon at the home of Mrs. Bessie Dieckman, 108 N. Leeds St., in the year 1935. Meetings were soon moved to a small building southwest of Eldon on Rte. Y and then back to Eldon again years later. Land was purchased on South Grand Avenue in Eldon where the Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses is presently located.
The Kingdom Hall in Eldon is one of 38,256 congregations in 210 countries. Presently there are more than 2,062,449 Jehovah's Witnesses actively participating in the preaching work.